What to Expect During Your First Visit with Contemporary Dentistry
For your first visit, we would like to welcome you to Contemporary Dentistry. You will meet with your Personal Health and Wellbeing Advocate (PHAWA), Dr. Woollery and one of our professional hygienists.
From the moment you arrive, you will know that Contemporary Dentistry is different. Dr. Woollery and her team will help address any concerns you may have as well educate you on your dental health and options for a better smile.
We care most of all that you are provided with the best experience possible.
Contemporary Dentistry is designed with you in mind. Our office was built with the latest equipment for state-of-the-art dental care and antiseptic procedures. We make your comfort a priority because we care. Our well-trained, experienced doctor and team of dental professionals are committed to providing exceptional personal care using our state-of-the-art technology.
For your convenience, you can complete the new patient forms before your appointment through our website and bring them with you to your first appointment.
Your first visit will include a consultation with Dr. Woollery, complete dental x-rays, a comprehensive oral exam and periodontal exam, soft tissue exam and oral cancer screening, a treatment plan for health, and a healthy mouth cleaning, if no periodontal disease is present.
Every New Client goes through Contemporary Dentistry’s unique 4 step process:
- Pre-visit: Phone interview to discover “What’s Important to You”
- First Visit: Welcome & Introduction to your customized “Roadmap to Personal Health Excellence”
- a. Meet Your Personal Health and Wellbeing Advocate (PHAWA)
- b. Meet Dr. Woollery and discuss your “Roadmap to Personal Health Excellence”
- Initial Clinical Evaluation
- Oral Cancer Screening (optional)
- Clinical findings used to complete your “Roadmap to Personal Health Excellence”
- Discuss clinical findings and their impact on your Goals for your Personal Health, Wellbeing, and Lifestyle. Prioritize next steps to achieve and sustain personal health excellence.
You can get started with our online appointment form or by calling (678) 639-0080.